A giant heap of fluffy warm goodness and kitten hugs go to Lea for passing the Rockin' Girl Blogger award to me. Coooool!!! Thanks Lea. I'm totally freakin' honoured and giddy.
I was really curious to know who started it all, and after a bit of googling, I found out that it was Roberta Ferguson. This is the post where it all began in June 2007. And now I have the pleasure of passing the award on! So here goes...I'm tagging:
1. Changapeluda, for your bold, feisty, spirit; your big giving heart; your beautiful babies; you inspire me and I wouldn't have gotten to know you if it wasn't for the blogging community. Plus, you send me leaves and pictures of Neil Diamond and the Goddess Kali! You rock!!
2. Hardwax, your artwork is always new and makes me see things in totally unexpected ways. It reminds me of the infinite possibilities that are out there. You rock!!
3. Melissa, not only do you love cats as much as I do, you draw them infinitely better! Your tales of Simon, Comet, Norman, Gordon, B.J., Mother and Dad (have I missed anyone?) never fail to make me smile. I always look forward to your next drawing. You rock!!
4. Nina, your strength, openness, spirit of curiosity and exploration and the way you embrace life is inspiring. You rock!! Plus, you take killer photos and reading about your life makes me wonder if we might have been sisters in another life...
5. Shadows and Clouds, for the beautiful way you live life, and the beautiful way that you share it; for the way that you see the world and the way you are truthful to yourself, you rock!! I love visiting your blog, it not only inspires and refreshes me, it makes me feel connected to you since you left London. Plus, you also take killer photos and live in Italy. You double rock!!
I hope you enjoy basking in the shimmery moondust of receiving the award as much as I have, don't forget to pass it on.