Saturday, September 22, 2007

Whatever happened to my painted journal?




















It's just not a good idea to force things sometimes. There must be a reason I am avoiding painting, and whatever that reason is, maybe it's a good one. Because trying to force myself to paint by setting this month's challenge has simply not worked. I've just not been doing it. Rather, I can feel myself slowly coming round to the idea of getting back to my painting course by myself, in my own time. I've also discovered that forcing myself to keep a journal hasn't worked either. Maybe I'm not ready for it, or maybe I'm not really prepared to share something like a journal for a challenge like this. Maybe it just needs to be personal and stay personal. So I'm sorry this month's challenge doesn't seem to be working out. But, we've still got about a week left, so let's see what happens.

No comments: