Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Little bundles of happiness (EDITED)

In keeping with Na's post, I too have decided to pass a little bit of happiness on and will also make a handmade gift for the first 3 people to comment on this post and send it along to them some time over the next three months. It would be good if the recipients could then do the same on their blogs, but judging from the lack of comments on this post, perhaps people are not too keen to do so! So I won't force it, but it would be nice to pass the happiness on.

4 comments:

shadows and clouds said...

i can't play i'm afraid, as i passed it on, to you! but i think it is ace you are taking part, and i am sure it'll be lots of fun! 'hope you are fine!!! lots of hugs, na xxx

changapeluda said...

changa here!
@ dewbug and the computer here works! yay!
i am like a deaf mute w/my computer at home...i can see blogs but i can't comment....not even to my poor G. who lost his wallet on the dang bus but that's neither here nor there!

Kick down with one of them Fine Kittehz, Mamacita! i been WANTING to tell you for dayze now!

Mim said...

Hi - Love your mandala's and all your work and I love to play "pay it forward". I did this on my blog and got a few comments and have sent out my treats to those who sent me their address. If you are still doing this exchange...I'm in!

studio lolo said...

This sounds wonderful! You've inspired me to do the same. I'll make it a point to post it on my blog later. And, I'm in too :)