Monday, May 15, 2006
I've been tagged!
Teri C tagged me to write 5 things in my fridge, closet & car. I'd been wondering whether I'd ever get tagged, so thanks Teri!
I don't own a car, so I've taken 5 things from my handbag, which travels with me on publich transport.
Five things in my fridge
1. a packet of baby plum tomatoes
2. a pack of meat free "bacon" rashers
3. a nearly empty tub of houmous
4. a bundle of asparagus, held together with two purple rubber bands
5. a tub of organic brown miso paste
Five things in my closet
1. a turquoise blue skirt
2. an aged purple and green rucksack I've had for over 15 years, and which has travelled with me all over the world
3. my shiatsu clothes (navy blue tracksuit bottoms and long sleeved cotton t-shirts)
4. a red corduroy a-line skirt
5. a cream coloured zip-up fleece with a satin trim.
Five things in my handbag
1. a 7g tub of Blistex daily conditioner
2. a pink suedette week to a page diary
3. several black pens
4. my very old Nokia mobile phone which has a light purple cover
5. a thin green cotton scarf with silver threads woven through it
So there you go!
I'm now going to tag Pablo 'cos boy am I curious as to what he's got in his closet, and Sim .