Monday, November 30, 2009

30.11.09

Jake had his ileal loopogram today. The contrast went all the way through this time and everything looked normal but he sobbed through it. It was cold and he could only wear an open gown and his socks and it got messy. He was probably more frightened, cold and tired than in pain but he cried for awhile even after it was over. He looked so small on that table. He wanted me to hold him today. When he’s scared he wants me. I’m so grateful I’m not working right now. I can be there for him every single day.

1 comment:

shadows and clouds said...

Hey there you, I'm so sorry that he had such a not nice experience, but I'm so relieved that everything passed through this time and seemed normal. That's a great relief!

Love you guys lots, wish I could come over and play with you for the day!
xxx