Friday, February 24, 2006

morning cup of tea


What a coincidence! I drew this in my journal this morning before I found out what the Illustration Friday topic was. It's very rough, but I saw my face in two bubbles in my morning cup of tea and decided to draw it. The purple piece of paper is part of my pre-prepared journal page thing. For this journal, I've pasted a square or two of coloured or patterned origami paper on each facing page. Any drawings that I make on those pages have to incorporate the coloured squares somehow. Makes things a little more interesting. Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

So you're psychic huh? Very imaginative. Like the hand and the cats best.

Teri C said...

Isn't that neat when you sketch something and it's just the thing for IF?!

It is very cute!

The Unknown said...

What luck. You should have bought a lottery ticket. Love the illo. Sounds like a pretty cool journal.
Can we peek at some more stuff?
love

Giles said...

I like the cats!

http://www.choble.com

the heartful blogger said...

Thanks everyone!

The Unknown: I'm definitely gonna put more journal pages on there, there are also some on my flickr photo gallery, click on the link on the right.

HARDWAX said...

I like this ,neat idea and the cup with the cats pained on it, so sharp

Tony S. said...

I like how you're really thinking outside the box and are brave enough to try different things.