Tuesday, May 11, 2010

No. 17 ~ Look into crafty projects using felt and find up to 5 that are of interest

Well this was nice and easy.  Here's what I found.

1) Make felt creatures, as in, from The Cute Book, a book I already happen to have, which is even better!

While searching for images of things from The Cute Book, I found this fantastic blog.  I love it when that happens. 

2) Make little felt bags, like this one, at One Crafty Momma's blog.

3) Sew felt shapes onto cotton bags - no images for this one, just an idea I have.

4) Make a felt "bed set" with little pillows and a blanket for Jake to put his little friends to bed.  At the moment he is using old muslin squares.

5) Making felt 'tooth bears' as in this Martha Stewart project, not that I'm waiting for Jake's teeth to drop out just yet!

And just for good measure...

6) Make a felt faces game for Jake.

7) Make felt "labels" for Jake's toy storage bags.

(Completed 12/5/10)

No comments: