Annette over at hoofprints in my garden has given me a blogger award. Thanks Annette!
I think I’m supposed to share 7 things about myself, then pass this award on.
So here goes.
1. I have a potty mouth. I thought having a kid would curtail it, but if anything, it’s only made it worse. My only consolation is that my nearly 3 year old at least only swears in context.
2. I still find farts funny.
3. I am not mad about Shakespeare. (Go ahead, shoot me.)
4. I am a constantly-lapsing, confused vegetarian who loves fried tofu but is drawn to fried pork rinds.
5. I believe that drinking (non-herbal) tea after 5pm disrupts my sleep.
6. I am rather fond of ranting.
7. I love the smell of my kid’s toes. Even when they’ve been in sweaty socks all day.
Now I’m gonna pass this award onto:
Lickety Split Cleaning Service
Tales of A Very Ordinary Madness
Tree Shadow Moon