Sunday, January 03, 2010

3.1.10

I washed and changed all our bedding today. King-sized duvet covers, double sheets and pillow cases are drying on all the radiators, making the flat smell of Fairy non-bio fabric softener. There’s something about fresh bedding that is both comforting and refreshing. It did me good as I’ve been acutely aware of being miserable and giving off negative vibes. Maybe I’m sliding into a depression. Maybe I just need to get out more, see more people, get a change of scene. Jake is always a breath of fresh air though. My jolt of love and happiness. Especially when he smiles.

2 comments:

Glovecat said...

Mmm, fresh sheets! Somehow they always make you feel special - I guess that proves I don't change mine often enough, hee hee. :)

changapeluda said...

oh can i come spend the night at your place?


it smells divine!