Thursday, March 18, 2010

Tag! Wanna play?

Saw this on Skippedydoodah's blog and decided to play along.  At the very least it means I get a few minutes distraction from the screaming~whining~tired~nap resisting bubba whom Paul is trying to put down for a sleep. 

So, here are the rules.

1. Open the first (oldest) photo folder on your computer
2. Scroll to the 10th photo
3. Post the photo and the story behind it
4. Tag 5 or more people to continue the thread

We had a recent archiving of old photos so I thought the oldest photo I'd find was one of Jake, but instead came across a folder of photos from our last trip to Italy, in June 2007.



We were visiting our lovely friends N & M and on this gorgeous day, they took us to an out of the way swimming spot on a river tucked in the mountains.  To the right of N, the pool of water is deep enough to dive into.  I remember that we had a little picnic on the rocks, and I gave Na "Fup" to read, which made her cry.  We went for a swim, and after that was an impromptu game of frisbee. 
It was the last day of our holiday and it was perfect. 

I won't tag anyone...if you fancy playing along, please do, and let me know so I can come read your stories.

1 comment:

nà from the treehouse said...

:)
nice days at the river :)