Sunday, January 02, 2011

2nd January 2011 ~ 100 word diary

Threw the remains of Jake’s breakfast away, telling Jake I was doing so because it was old. Jake replied, “That’s right. Jake can’t eat it because Jake not old.” That was a good moment. Before that we had a run of bad ones, starting with a major tantrum when Paul left the house to go shopping. Jake kept crying for him, asking for Daddy Cuggles. Mummy Cuggles just wouldn’t do. Crisps calmed him, but not for long. What with his Daddy-attachment and constant worrying “Mummy are you happy?” I can’t help but wonder if I’m screwing the poor kid up.

2 comments:

Elizabeth Marie said...

I love Jake's response to your throwing away his old breakfast. I still have that fear of screwing up. I hope you're feeling better today.

nà from the treehouse said...

No you are not. Silly. You are ace. Behavious like that is just part of being a toddler.
I repeat, you are ace.
x